Raisins Nutrition Values (100 g)
Turkey is the first place for the production of raisins in the world. Grapes are mostly grown in Aegean Region in Turkey.
- Raisins are packed with energy and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Raisins can help digestion, boost iron levels, and keep your bones strong.
Raisins are natural sweeteners.
- As a healthy snack
- As a salad topping
- Mixed into oatmeal
- In yogurt
- In granola or cereal
- Baked into delicious cookies, breads and muffins.
HOW TO STORE
- Should be stored in a cool, dry clean and well ventilated places,
- No need to refrigerate,
- Avoid to direct sunlight.