Dried Tomatoes Nutrition Values (100 g)
- Dried tomatoes are packed with lycopene that may protect us from lung and prostate cancer.
- Includes lutein and zeaxanthin to protect our sight.
- Very rich potassium source.
- Includes copper to look after our immune system.
- Includes manganese which is good for our liver and bones.
- In the sandwiches
- In the salads
- As a sauce for the dishes such as pasta
- As a snack
HOW TO STORE
- Should be stored in a cool, dry clean and well ventilated places,
- No need to refrigerate,
- Avoid to direct sunlight.