Dried Fig Nutrition Values (100 g)
Turkey has the first place for the production of dried figs in the world.
- One ounce of dried figs has 3 grams of fiber which helps lower cholesterol and control blood sugar levels.
- Figs are the best plant source of calcium.
- Figs are one of the richest plant sources of a variety of vitamins and minerals, including:
– Vitamin A,C,K,B
Dried Figs are natural sweeteners.
- As a healthy snack
- As a salad topping
- Mixed into oatmeal
- In yogurt
- In granola or cereal
- Baked into delicious cookies, breads and muffins.
HOW TO STORE
- Should be stored in a cool, dry clean and well ventilated places,
- No need to refrigerate,
- Avoid to direct sunlight.